PARSS is here to help school districts connect with and find superintendent and administrative personnel with the qualifications needed to create a successful learning environment. If you are seeking employment, please contact the school district directly as specified in the posting.
We post new employment opportunities as they become available, so check back often if you are seeking an administrative position.
- Administrative Position - Mount Union Area School District
- Anticipated Executive Director - The Central Intermediate Unit 10
- Assistant Executive Director - Lincoln Intermediate Unit 12
- Athletics Trainer - Glendale School District
- Business Manager - Athens Area School District
- Computer/Maintenance Technician - Mount Union Area School District
- Corrections Education Cosmetology Teacher - Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit
- Elementary 4th Grade Short-Term Substitute - Smethport Area School District
- Elementary K–6 or Secondary 7–12 Emotional Support Teacher - Smethport Area School District
- Long-Term Substitute Teaching Position - Otto-Eldred Elementary School
- Secondary English Teacher - Williamsburg Community School District
- Secondary Learning Support Long-Term Substitute (Spring Semester) - Smethport Area School District
- Secondary Science/Biology Teacher - Mount Union Area School District
- Speech Therapist - Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit
- STEM – Mid-Level/Secondary Level - Mount Union Area School District
- Technology Director - West Perry School District
- Transportation Coordinator/Director of Business Affairs Secretary - Mount Union Area School District
- Various Positions - Millville Area School District
Need to fill a vacancy? We're here to help! Give us a call to set the wheels in motion.